- PyDDM is a simulator for the Drift Diffusion Model (DDM) in cognitive neuroscience.
- Paranoid Scientist is a runtime verification Python library for scientific software.
- WriteType helps elementary school students experience success in writing
- Find the versatility of a network. Code in Python and Matlab/Octave. For more information see the original paper.
- ForceAtlas2-python is a port of Gephi’s ForceAtlas2 graph layout algorithm to Python (and NetworkX). Install with “pip install ForceAtlas2”.
- There are also several abandoned projects.
I am interested in using mathematical, statistical, and computational tools to understand the brain.
I occasionally update my quasi-scientific blog.
Other things that belong online
- Sometimes I compose music.
- Here is a music box soundfont which I am releasing as public domain.
- Various executive function tasks and experiments from the Zelazo Lab
- The figures from my
are available under the Creative Commons BY-SA License.
- Also see Marc Sabatella’s brilliant book on MuseScore 2.0.
- A new Wikipedia article per day, curated from a weekly category of broad general interest. RSS feed Atom
- Here is a recent picture of me courtesy of (and copyright) Pat O’Leary.
- Anyone who does scientific programming should read this paper on best practices.
- A quick tool for converting timezones.
- Here are some good (and not so good) books.
What’s with the domain name?
The best way to contact me is via carrier pigeon. Email works too, though.
Alternatively, you can send me an anonymous message.